August 6, 2010

It Catches Your Heart.......


It’s been long since I stayed away from my blog. And truly it was painful.

I always liked writing but started my blog quite late. But once it got started, I realized it was more than a just a liking. Missing on writing made me feel incomplete. It had got me involved deeply.

But then suddenly life got crazy busy, luckily with all good stuff. The excitement of life let my personal space go ignored. Days became weeks, weeks became months and I kept ignoring it. But somewhere deep down it was hurting. To start it back up looked difficult and I wasn’t sure the amount of effort it would require. But then today I had to shake myself up to just start it back again. The writing followed my thoughts and it wasn’t that difficult.

So how do know about your passion? In plain English, it’s that one thing about which you keep thinking all the time and its absence make you feel incomplete. And pursuing it gives eternal peace.

Everyone has several ‘likes’ but one ‘passion’. But how many truly identify one?

-- Those who do and let it drive become genius.
-- Those who don’t should wake up and think themselves
-- Those who do but don’t follow it are jerks

Passion is strong enough to drive. When it hits you, do not hold back. Getting to flow with the kick is the path to happiness.


If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins ~ Benjamin Franklin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that is life Meg. We have to do what we got to do. But see, absence did good on you. Now your thoughts are filled with so much words that you could put into writing. I think i need to be away too, someday i will.

I love those 3 wise sentences you've just shared. I think that's what i have to think about over and over, my 'passion' coz until now i don't know what it is.

Glad you're back :D

janjan said...

Glad to have you back Meg... keep writing! this one's inspiring.

Gnetch said...

It's good that you finally had the time to write a post again. This post is beautiful. :)