I got tagged! Yeyyyy!
Thanks much Janjan. It really made my day.
Janjan is my new friend through Google friend connector and a 20sb member. I haven’t met her yet but her comments encourage me writing and loving the entire idea about blogging. Now c’mon who on earth doesn’t get inspired being appreciated.
As I have recently become active on 20sb, I first wasn’t sure why she had put my name in her post. But just seeing my name made me so excited that cheating on the meeting I started finding links to understand what does “Tagged” means…hehehe. I just want to make sure I don’t ever share my blog with my boss ;-)
Navigating I reached to Gnetch blog, which no doubt is in my fav list, to understand what does tagging and getting an award means. To find the rules click here
Rule 1: Thanks again Janjan. You are awesome:-)
Rule 2: List the things that make me happy
- Getting back home everyday in the evening after work to a lovely husband -->
- I was in a travelling job earlier and used to get back home only on weekends. Seriously, I used to hate going back to my hotel room after work. Call me home-sick.
- Cooking -->
- I work long hrs and the only stress reliever for me is cooking.
- Shopping -->
- For some reason I am never have the right dress for any occasion. I buy a new every time. Even if the occasion are on the same weekend ..lol
- When someone leaves me a comment -->
- Feedback plays a key role in keeping things going well.
- Seeing my blog followers list grow -->
- It gives me a feeling people like reading me and I should not disappoint them.
- Music -->
- Music is the food of my life.
- My friend Jaya -->
- We commute together to work everyday. I met her early 2008. Have been together since then. She is an amazing personality. Very talented, down to earth and the go-to person. Thanks for being such a good friend Jaya.
- My work -->
- My work is my passion. I cant remember when did I took a day off as probably never felt the need. I love my job.
Rule 3 : Hey friends, I tag you all -:

13 comments:
Good Job! Now lets get more people involved!
your welcome megha! you deserve it and I'm glad I made you happy in my own way.
I'm tagged and I'm not sure what that really means yet--but thanks!!
nice post! (and blog!) and oh my gosh! cooking relaxes me so much too! especially baking! whenever i'm pressured i'll just move right into the kitchen!
@Megan: You are Tagged means I have given you an award as you deserve it:-)The rules of getting this award are -
1. Post this award (the pic in my blog) on ur blog. Yeah gal. show it off:-)
2.Thank the person who gave u this award
3. mention if u got it for the first time
4.List things that make u happy. It all about knowing what make ur frnds happy
5 Pick up ur choice of frns to whom u wud like to send the award
Hi Tiffany,
Thanks for stopping by. It feels great to see friends feedback.
And guess what...baking is my fav part too. My recent baking have been of breads :-)
I looove cooking as well... making new things is awesome, and you're right, it is such a stress reliever to get in the kitchen. :)
20SB is great! Following you now! :D
Megha, I'm so touched by what you just said about me. You're so awesome. Thanks.
The things that make you happy are almost the same as mine. Except for the cooking part. I can't cook. Though I wish I can. Because girls who cook are fab. :)
Hello Sis Dearest...Nice to read this one...The feelings were so naturally oozing out..Glad to know about your tagging and your ecstacy :)....You deserve it all the time :) Congratulations.
thanks for all your lovely commnets. They really mean so much to me
Thanks for commenting on my blog! Congratulations on the 101 award!! Natasha from: http://days-of-natasha.blogspot.com/
I love that you love your job! I don't know many people right now that do so it's inspiring me to keep looking for the perfect job for me!
Hey Megha..you are my inspiration for cooking :)i love the rules..now am writing for me!!!!
Thanks for Tagging me :)
Post a Comment