June 1, 2010

If I Were...


I am tagged by Mitch on this "If I Were..." meme and its great fun to do it.....




If I were a month, I'd be October
If I were a day of the week, I'd be a Friday evening
If I were a time of day, I'd be evening
If I were a planet, I'd be Venus.
If I were an animal, I'd be a squirrel
If I were a direction, I'd be upside
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a Tiffany Lamp
If I were a liquid, I'd be a strong coffee
If I were a gemstone, I'd be a diamond
If I were a tree, I'd be a redwood
If I were a tool, I'd be a pen
If I were a flower, I'd be a big carnatians
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be a cool sunny day
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a flute
If I were a color, I'd be orange

If I were an emotion, I'd be happiness
If I were a fruit, I'd be a mango
If I were a sound, I'd be the wind chimes chiming
If I were an element, I'd be the water
If I were a car, I'd be a Lexus
If I were a food, I'd be a anything Italian
If I were a place, I'd be the beach
If I were a material, I'd be a flexible
If I were a taste, I'd be salty
If I were a scent, I'd be citrus
If I were a body part, I'd be a heart
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be a boots
If I were a facial expression, I'd be the smile

Thanks a lot Mitch!

As for the tagging part, I tag all my dear friends HERE and everyone who stops by and reads this post. Have fun!!

8 comments:

Rathi said...

Hmmmm.... so it seems this meme is catching up speed in the blogosphere..... i liked it.

InToriLex said...

I like this may borrow it for a later date Thanks and your answers are great

janjan said...

this is interesting. I'm really tempted to try this out.

and meg, if i were a shoes i'll be a boots too! i love boots. maybe that's the reason why i love Puss in Boots (shrek) hahaha!

Gnetch said...

I love your answers. Especially the wind chimes chiming one. I love it because it sounds so pleasant!! :)

Vivian said...

I will post my answers here!
If I were a month, I'd be November
If I were a day of the week, I'd be Thursday
If I were a time of day, I'd be early evening
If I were a planet, I'd be Mars
If I were an animal, I'd be a panda.
If I were a direction, I'd be forward.
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a chaise lounge.
If I were a liquid, I'd be cold water.
If I were a gemstone, I'd be a sapphire
If I were a tree, I'd be an elm
If I were a tool, I'd be a pen, too!
If I were a flower, I'd be tulips.
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be a breezy, sunny day.
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a cello.
If I were a color, I'd be dark blue
If I were an emotion, I'd be contentment
If I were a fruit, I'd be a strawberry
If I were a sound, I'd be a page turning in an old book
If I were an element, I'd be water
If I were a car, I'd be a BMW
If I were a food, I'd be any chicken dish
If I were a place, I'd be the forest
If I were a material, I'd be malleable
If I were a taste, I'd be savory
If I were a scent, I'd be lilac
If I were a body part, I'd be the brain
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be a pair of Oxfords
If I were a facial expression, I'd be a playful wink.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome Meg! Got to share the fun right? :D

Unknown said...

@Ratz @ Tori: Hope you guys enjoy writing this meme

@ Vivian: Thanks for posting your answers. cute answers :-) esp the panda one..aww sweet

@ Gnetch: The wind chimes sound amazing and i keep waiting for the wind for them

Rishi said...

Hey Megs..this is really something very nicely put up..Even I wish to put up my "If I were..." :) ... Kisi aur din apne blog par daalunga...so requesting your approval for the same :)...Nice idea.Every form has a well thought selection associated.. :)