We sleep, we eat;
We play, we fight;
Loving you more each day
Is my life.
I can fight times.
As you hold me,
Amongst every tough situation passing by.
I exist until the day arrives,
When my love for you feels satisfied.
Tomorrow is my love's birthday. I wish for him the best of the world today, tomorrow and always.
This day is the most important day of the year for me, and I mean it. More than the day I was proposed or the day we got engaged or the day of our marriage. After all, we were destined for each other. This all would not have been possible without your birthday.

6 comments:
Awww... so sweet. Happy birthday to your hubby. :)
Hey Thanks Gnetch...I am sooo freaking under work and life these days that it takes me such a special occasion to do my blog. Miss you guys. Will get back to blog world soon
sooo sweet... i'm kinda late but please send my bday greetings to him. i miss reading your blogs. hope you can write more often. :)
thanks Janjan.i sure shud be back to blogging world after Nov 21 when my big project starts wraps up
Hello.....i agree with that logic of yours. But personally, i can't help attaching equal importance to the day i proposed my love and we got on together. Nez...hope u had a blast with the day.
Ur blog is cool. Am in to folow..hope you keep posting. :-)
Do visit mine.
C yah..
Love your blog! I'm happy to follow you, you can visit my blog when you find time :)
http://kitchenista-welcometomykitchen.blogspot.com
Post a Comment